Brooklyn born Artist/Producer/Songwriter FAT Fly Freddie Lee wants your soul. With his
eclectic blend of Hip-Hop & retro Soul music, Freddie is sure to capture the ears of all who
listen. In an era where originality is scarce and everybody’s in search of something authentic,
Mr. Lee joins the new wave of artist who focus breaking genre barriers and creating timeless
music. Some of his influences include The Gap Band, Curtis Mayfield, Tupac Shakur & Roger
As a song-writer FAT Fly Freddie Lee has worked with the likes of producers Timbaland,
JRoc Harmon, Danja, as well as artist Yolanda Adams, Jennifer Lopez, Missy Elliot & 2 Chainz
just to name a few.
Freddie Says, “My goal is to be the pulse of peoples reality.. Life, Love, Heartbreak &
Triumph. I want to make records that can be the soundtrack to your daily life. You always can
feel the real so that’s what I create”
• New EP “3 Piece & A Biscuit” is AVAILABLE NOW.. with great reviews thus far!!!
• Chris Brown’s Mechanicaldummy.com, Karencivil.com, HipHopsince1987.com, ItsBizkit.com,
thatsENUFF, inFlexwetrust.com & thisis50.com have all featured FAT Fly Freddie Lee releases.
• Over 300,000 Streams via Soundcloud, Spotify, Tidal & Apple Music
• Winner of ASCAP’s Collective Urban Music Songwriters Workshop in 2016.
• FAT Fly Freddie Lee has shared the stage with Common, Maino, Erykah Badu, The Roots, Chrisette
Michelle, Talib Kweli, Melonie Fiona and others.
• 2015 FAT Fly Freddie Lee was summoned by Grammy Award Winning producer Jerome JROC
Harmon (Beyonce “Drunk in Love” , Jay-Z “Holy Grail”) to remix Justin Timberlake’s hit song “Only
When I Walk Away